About Theta Chi
Theta Chi is one of the oldest men’s college fraternities in North America. Founded in 1856, more than 175,000 members have enjoyed the Fraternity’s traditions, ideals and fellowship.
Founded on the principle of friendship through the mutual assistance of every member, Theta Chi aims to provide its members with an enjoyable and fulfilling collegiate experience that also prepares them for rewarding, successful lives after graduation.
Our undergraduates are leaders on campus, in the classroom and on the field. We invite you to learn more about who we are and what we do. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
- Founding Date: April 10, 1856
- Location of Founding: Norwich University (Norwich, Vermont)
- Founding Fathers: Frederick Norton Freeman and Arthur Chase
- Fraternity Colors: Military red and white
- Fraternity Flower: Red carnation
- Magazine: The Rattle
- Headquarters location: Indianapolis, IN